The Arts House is launching a mentorship programme for budding dance writers, as part of our commitment to nurturing the next generation of arts writers. Four selected participants will be paired with an established critic and mentored to write a review, beginning with two of the shows from the SIFA Dance Marathon, August 21- September 5 2015.
You will receive complimentary tickets for the shows you are covering and your review will stand a chance to be uploaded to The Arts House Facebook Page.
Selected writers will be informed by 6 August 2015.
Click here for FAQ
Congratulations to our selected mentees!
To read their reviews:
2. Chu Qiao: Real Reality and Lay/ered
3. Stephanie Aguilan: Real Reality and Lay/ered
4. Valerie Lim: Eyes Open. Eyes Closed and My Mother and I
5. Keoy Wan Hui: Eyes Open. Eyes Closed and My Mother and I
This programme is supported by:
- Event start date: 2015-08-21 11:43
- Event end date: 2015-09-05 11:43
- Custom Event Date(s): 21 Aug - 5 Sep 2015
- Related events: